There is a reason we call these groups Life Groups instead of small groups. An average small group might get together and talk about the Bible in a comfortable setting, but not take their relationships any further. The goal of a Life Group is to literally DO LIFE TOGETHER! Below is a list of things you will see in every Life Group.
- Eat Together – There’s something special about sharing a meal together
- Study Together – Engaging in discussions of scripture and its application
- Share Together – Building friendships and sharing in one another’s lives
- Pray Together – Talking to God on behalf of those in and outside the group
- Serve Together – Contributing our part to those in and outside the group
- Play Together – Group should be getting together frequently for social events
- Multiply Together – Adding people and developing new leaders to start new groups