These questions should spark conversation about what is going on in the core of our walk with Christ. The questions should be asked every week so that each member knows someone will ask if they have any sin to confess. The group should always uphold the values of confidentiality and grace.
“He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.”
- Who did you B.L.E.S.S. this who week who doesn’t know Jesus? (Begin with Prayer, Listen, Eat, Serve, Share)
- How is God teaching or leading you?
- How close do you feel this week to God? Is there anything blocking your relationship?
- Do you need to confess any sin?
- A Personalized accountability question?
- Did you complete last weeks reading?
“Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed.”
Are you interested in learning more about about Core Groups? Speak with your Church Pastor to get plugged in!