We want to make it hard not to go to church at Campbell University through doing whatever it takes to point college students to Jesus. We would love to have you join us on our mission! Check out our events and ministry details below.
Kickoff Cookout | 4pm-7pm
Raven Rock Park (3009 Raven Rock Rd) Games | Fun | Free Food
There is a reason we call these groups Life Groups instead of small groups. An average small group might get together and talk about the Bible in a comfortable setting, but not take their relationships any further. The goal of a Life Group is to literally DO LIFE TOGETHER! Below is a list of things you will see in every Life Group.
- COLLEGE LIFE GROUP – SUNDAYS | 7pm
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for location
For more information email email@example.com
Core Groups are meant to be simple yet powerful.
- Core Groups are made up of between 2-4 people.
- They are same gender, not co-ed.
- There is no curriculum or workbook.
- Three things are done during the group time:
- Accountability questions discussed
- Sharing from weekly Bible reading
- Prayer for those far from God